10/21/09

Costume Closet 18: Talkin' 'Bout Coraline


Today I tried to do a version of Coraline...you know, if she were old. I had been looking for something to do with the blue wig that wasn't its original use (Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury cosplay from a looooong time ago). It kind of looks like Coraline if she got a really bad haircut...or was starring in a 90s Nickelodeon show.

The hat is from the 90s and awesome, but has never been seen the light of day before. :( I love hats, but nobody here wears them!

Closeup after the jump.



My freckles don't show that well here--must be fading for winter.

4 comments:

  1. It's funny that you mention 90s Nick because the first thing I thought when I saw this picture was Pete & Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this!!! Coraline is one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What’s up, this weekend is good in favor of me, as this time i am reading this fantastic educational article here at my residence.
    sia wigs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite if some individual chase down his basic thing, thusly he/she longings to be available that in purpose of interest, accordingly that thing is kept up here.
    sia wigs

    ReplyDelete