10/25/09

Pumpkin Life 16


Temporarily taking over the pumpkins for Laura, here. She's bogged down with schoolwork this week, but we still have a few blank pumpkins waiting for designs so I thought I'd try my hand. As you can see, I come from the school of sloppy detail, so my work isn't as polished-looking as Laura's!

This design was based off of Maleficent from Disney's The Sleeping Beauty, during the sequence in which she becomes a dragon. The neck part of the body simply wraps around the back in a bunch of spiral arm-looking things.

1 comment:

  1. You can do as much as creativity in pumpkins.You can also organize a game in the Halloween Festival.Tell each one to bring pumpkins and they should create some Scary faces using the pumpkins.That will be really a good game to be organised.

    ReplyDelete