10/1/09

Michelle's Costume Closet 01: Medieval Lady



Okay, so I have too many costumes. Too many as in an entire closet full--and the closet is BURSTING. Some are nice, some on the crummy side, and I'll be piecing together a few new ones just for fun (don't judge.) I...don't think I'll have any problems filling up 31 days.

Today's costume is a Renaissance Faire type of medieval lady.

Cue serene! expressions! from me there. At least I didn't post the terrifying Galadriel-looking one? The dress came from an eBay store, though I can't remember which. I wore it once to a Faire. The lovely headdress came from a Faire vendor. As for hair and makeup, I kept it simple--light lip stain, mascara, blush. No foundation--looks more classical that way.

Detail photos of the headdress and dress after the jump.



Next time: Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment