10/27/09

Costume Closet 21: The joke's on you--I'm not even a real blond!


I was doing a makeup test for a possible Harley Quinn costume and thought it might fit here, not-blond hair and all.

The proportions are kind of off. I think next time I would make the mask bigger, especially under the eyes and a little above the brow.

I also want to apologize for the MySpace type of pictures here (and the overuse of the contrast function, haha). Laura's normally the photographer for all of the pictures on this blog, and she always makes me look good. This is what happens when I'm lent the camera!

A few more pics after the jump, as always.








4 comments:

  1. Excuse me Your costumes are great but I was wondering if you had more photos of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you mean the Harley costume in this post? Because I didn't get any good-quality pics of that on Halloween. I might do another shoot with it someday, though, when I have a few better costume accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would definitely work. Hair color on Harley is one of the more minor details. I'm sure you're all about the details, but if you have the make-up and a quality costume I'm sure it will be a hit.

    Also, I just want to see it because Harley Quinn in is totally hot...er...an enjoyable character to see brought to life.

    And hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a nice blog and a perfect painting costume. I like the way you are designing the face which you are trying to came up like a Quinn costume. Moreover the hair styles is looking great by tiding it side ways. Finally i agree to ethelwulf85 that more photo with this costume will be great.

    ReplyDelete